Daren Brabham and Annie Maxfield are an effective consulting team, with many years of professional communication experience in a variety of industries. We can help any organization tackle tough challenges relating to marketing, public relations, social media, or writing and editing.
About Annie and Daren
Annie has developed and implemented comprehensive communication plans, social media strategies, membership and development programs, and promotional tactics for new organization and project launches. She holds a B.A. and an M.S. in communication and has taught college courses in mass communication, new media, public speaking, and negotiation.
Daren’s specialty is crowdsourcing and online community building and management, and he has consulted with organizations using this model. He has also developed public relations campaigns and has written, edited, and designed content for websites and print publications. He holds a B.A., M.S., and Ph.D. in communication and teaches public relations and new media courses as a university professor.
We also work with a number of web designers/programmers, graphic designers, video producers, event planners, and other specialist when needed on a specific project.
We are available for consulting, planning, and production work in the following specialty areas:
- Digital media - social media plans, crowdsourcing ventures, online community building and management, website content and analytics, web usability
- Public relations and marketing campaigns – news releases, media kits, media pitches, research and planning, creative and guerilla tactics, evaluation and measurement
- Writing, editing, and design – website content, newsletter/brochure content, print and web layout design
- Presentations and training – speech writing, media training, diversity training, public speaking, Skype/webinar training, PowerPoint writing/editing/design and use of other presentation tools
- Development and fundraising – planning and materials for fundraising campaigns, membership drives, creative fundraising events, online fundraising tools, cultivating and sustaining donors
- Research and evaluation – archival/background research, market analysis, original research (including surveys, interviews, focus groups, participant-observation), communication audits, media tracking, ROI analysis
Some of our past clients include:
Rates and Contact
Rates are competitive, with discounts to nonprofit organizations. Contact Daren at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin discussing your project.